May 29, 2008

Sweet Cheeks

Thanks for letting me spend time with your family. I know those first few months with a new baby are so hectic, and it takes a lot of faith to have a stranger come to your house and rearrange all your stuff!

M. is just the cutest thing. I think her grandma will love the images of her in the dress.
I put a faded, aged look on this one, because she looks like a little vintage doll in this dress on this chair. She has the biggest, prettiest sparkly eyes!

I do believe this is the most incredibly dramatic pose I've ever seen a 3 month old come up with.
The hand on the face makes it feel like she's saying, "Be done with this already!"
Seriously, those eyes are such huge reflectors of light. I know you guys are going to have so much fun taking pictures of her as she grows.
{smirk}
Lovely sleepy little bug.
Some rest after a job well done. Mark this down as the official start of her modeling career!
Talk to you soon!

No comments: