May 24, 2008

I'm green...

...with envy! I have a serious case of both house and baby envy since meeting you guys this morning. You have an adorable boy and an impeccable sense of style.

I hope you enjoy this sneak peek. He was a pleasure to photograph. (click on an image to see it larger)

I gave lots of these a vintage treatment of sorts, because it really seemed to work with the vibe of your house. Kind of vintage/modern. (which I love)
Totally worth the wet spot on the bed. Totally.
It was fun for me that he was so quick to smile. He made my job so easy!
I love his little wispy curl that's sticking up. :) A very nice shot of you guys, I think.
Thanks for being brave. Hopefully he didn't absorb any toxins from the river. ;)
Nice light on his face in this little nook.
Well, I already know you will have so many to choose from! He's adorable. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Mary Gundrum said...

o.k., Those ones by the river are incredible!!!

Jen said...

Hi hon! Wow, do I have house envy too! I love the ones in the chair and the bed, gorgeous lighting! He is so cute too! You are so good girl :)