May 3, 2008

Mr. H.

So, I was remembering little H. in the bubbles...he's grown a lot since then. (That was September of last year.) For you guys reading, I was reminiscing today with H.'s mom about how he was the first "total stranger" I'd done pictures of when I was first starting out. It was really fun to meet up again today and see how much he's grown and changed. Your referrals have really helped my business grow these past few months!! Thanks :)
(The flashback picture- 09/07)

He's so grown up now! I love this smile, and the drool dripping off his chin.
His expressions here are great. I thought it was so hilarious how he leaned down to look at me like that.
A little bit of a vintage feel on this one. I think it really works with the colors you guys were wearing. and I love H.'s eye contact. I'm sure I was screaming, "Duck, Duck!" to get him to look at me. :)
He loves his mama.
And his daddy (or maybe it was the swing that he was so enamored with...)
He looks so innocent in the picture on the right. Those eyes of his!! They really pull you in.
The end :)
Hope you enjoyed! There will be so many more coming your way in the next few weeks...


No comments: