May 9, 2008

For T.

Thanks for your patience! It was cool figuring out that I actually kind of knew you guys. Small world. Your kids were great and very easy to work with.

I think that these shots were totally worth it. You'd never know she wasn't feeling it, would you? I love R.'s expression in the image on the right. I think she looks so grown up there.
I think this was right after she showed me all of her baby pictures. :) She is truly beautiful.
He was the model baby. I can't get enough of little sleeping babies.
This is one of my favorite poses from the day. Couldn't you just squeeze him?!?
What a great idea to go next door to the rose bushes. They are gorgeous.
Awww! Makes me smile when I look at his little bottom lip sucked in and his hand all curled up
I think we had a great session, and I can't wait to go through the rest! Talk to you soon!!

No comments: