May 27, 2008

My Little Love

Ava turned 2 last month. I turned a hobby into a passion because of this little face. (I had to drag her out and entice her to let me take her picture, because that's just the way she is at this age...sigh. The only place she'd let me take the pictures was on the front step of the house.)

I love this girl!
The smile and laughter are contagious!!

P.S.- if you love this little dress as much as I do, check out humblebea's Etsy shop and get one for your little person!

You can see the goods at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5131631

2 comments:

missbeahaven said...

What a doll little Ava is! Thanks so much for everything Amanda~ you are amazing! (-:

VSJensen said...

what a cutie! you would never tell that you had to talk her into the photo shoot, she looks like a natural!