May 10, 2008

Oh, for the energy of a 4 year old...

I'm so glad it didn't rain today! (Even though we all could have used a rainshower after getting so hot outside.) Well, E. is a bundle of cuteness and energy. I hope that some of these images captured who she really is so that you can remember this time in her life forever!

You and your neighbors all had lovely yards. I like the candid feel of this one, whether that was a "real" smile or not. :) I think she looks sweet in both of these, because she was really playing and not posing. I like the vintage treatment on the image. I think it goes well with the pretty old gate.
I love her foot up on the bench. It actually adds something to the picture, I think. Gives it a nice, casual feel.
Blue looks great on her. Really makes her skin glow. So pretty!
OK- had to throw in an outtake- THIS is how you know the session is over. This is actually the last image I took. The look on her face says it all- totally DONE!
I love it.
Well, you guys, it was fun. I'll be working diligently on the rest and be talking to you soon.

No comments: