May 23, 2008

The Long Awaited Twins

Well, I finally had this awesome family take me up on my offer for a free twin newborn session!!
I was really excited to meet them, and I was not disappointed.
You guys were so much fun to be around! I know I ended up camping out at your house for what must have seemed like half the day, but I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Your girls are truly perfect little miracles, and I'm so glad they are well and healthy after their rough little ride into the world.
I have so much respect for you and the work you have cut out for you. I hope there are many sleep-filled nights in your future. :) I was honored to get to meet you and photograph your family. Hopefully we'll meet again soon.
I'm sure you're having a laugh thinking about how many different ways I arranged you before I got something that felt right! I really love both of these images. (and how rare that both girls had their eyes open at the same time!)
Awww...they look so relaxed . I love how cuddly they are. It's precious.
Two little escape artists, breaking out of the swaddle.
Now, is that a cute little pile of toes or what??
Tiny. Bums. Love!! Feel free to pinch the picture if you need to.
I'm imagining how they were curled up together all those months. They're a perfect little fit.
I'll be in touch with more images from our session in the next few weeks! Talk to you soon!!

1 comment:

Mary Gundrum said...

One infant at a time gets me nervous enough! Great job on these! Love to keep up on your work!

Mary