May 9, 2008

Just a Note

I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to every one of you who has kept me so busy this Spring. It's really nice to be doing something I love!

This time of year is so popular for picture taking, with the warm weather and pretty flowers. You might have noticed on my site that I'm now totally booked through the end of July. For now, I'll only be accepting newborn appointments. Do keep in mind that, if you have a new baby, you can always call to be worked in even in the case of a fully booked schedule. It's so important to catch that newborn stage and all those cute sleepy, curly poses in the first 2 weeks of the baby's life.

Starting in July, I'll begin booking for August and September. Keep that in mind if you might be needing an appointment during those months. Also, watch the blog for special promotions.

Have a great week. There will be more sneak peeks to come this weekend...

No comments: