April 4, 2008

A Sneak Peek for the Gorgeous Bride :)

I had so much fun today! I'm so glad it didn't rain. You really are just gorgeous, and I can't wait to look through the rest of your images. :)

I think we did a pretty good job of hiding the towels...
Your dress is f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!
2 of you
Have I already mentioned this...you are SO pretty.
Thanks for running all over the place and going along with all my ideas. I was kind of sad when we were done. It makes me really excited for your wedding!
Hope you enjoyed the preview :)
Many more to come in the near future...

2 comments:

Mary Gundrum said...

These are simply gorgeous!! Where in the world did you take these? My favorite is the window show, sooo elegant!

Westhart Photography said...

These were taken at a place called the Wilhite House in Anderson, SC.