April 24, 2008

See, I told you she was the model baby!!

And now for the preview, as promised... (click on an image to see it larger)

OK, how gorgeous is this child??? It's amazing how she can eat all those cheerios and still keep her trim figure :)
I loved your awesome muscadine vines. You may see me sneaking onto your property and taking pictures there again...it just looks so organic and interesting.
We can call this one "reluctant ballerina." I like to think that she looks really pensive and serious here, not angry and terrified... :) Hey, some people just don't like tulle. It's scratchy!
I'm loving meeting lots of people out of your circle of friends. You're all so nice, and it makes my job fun and easy! You're a cute family.
This may be one of my favorites from the whole session. I kind of forgot she had done this until I was uploading the images from my camera, and I am absolutely in love with her expression/pose here. That face! I could pinch it!
I'll be in touch soon. Happy Belated Birthday, M. :)

3 comments:

Amanda Trumper said...

She is the cutest thing! I love that last image so much! Well done!

Summer said...

that last image is amazing! would make a gorgeous studio sample - blow it up big on canvas :)

karixnicole said...

aww thats my little cousin. shes absolutely amazing and those are wonderful pictures of her. shes has gorgeous eyes.