March 14, 2008

Sick babies, working overtime, and other random excuses...

So, I've been slack about blogging, as usual.
Thankfully, that's because I've been so busy lately, especially with newborns (which I L-O-V-E!) There have been 2 sick babies at my house (so sad), and I've just not been blogging...
So, what's new?
Lot's of people have been calling to ask if I'll be having any bunnies or lambs available for Easter pictures. Um, no.
Not this year, at least. I'm afraid it might be dangerous for the lambs and bunnies to have to live with me through the Easter season...
On that topic, though- Spring is almost here! What a great day we had today, so warm and sunny. I'm so excited for it to come and stay. If you're thinking of having a Spring session with me, reserve your date soon. They're going fast. It's a great idea for Mothers' Day/Fathers' Day gifts. Hint, hint...

Keep your eyes open for one of the Fresh Faces of Fall winners (Eliza), whose photo shoot I'll be doing this week. I hope she and her mom are as excited as I am!!

I'll be sure to post with some sneak peeks from that session.

OK, happy early Spring, everybody. :)

No comments: