March 20, 2008

Finally...

That's right, finally! Finally, I came to your house and took pictures of your sweet baby boy like I said I would. I had so much fun meeting you guys today and getting to know H. I'm so excited I'm going to get to work with you all year long and see him grow. You've also inspired me to decorate my house a little better! (For everybody reading this, H's mom is an awesome interior designer. Their house is just beautiful.)

Well, like I said, it only takes a few seconds (and he was truly only asleep for a few seconds!)
Doesn't he look so peaceful and rested, just as if he had been napping all afternoon?

I love his little expression on this one, and how the sun was shining right on his face.
Too bad he didn't want to do the basket thing after this one shot, because he sure was cute in it. :)
I love his sparkly eyes.
You are such a cute family. Thanks for going along with all my ideas. As he gets older, the ideas will definitely get more creative!
There will be many more to follow. Enjoy your little sneak peek!

No comments: