October 3, 2009

Greenville Baby Photographer: Sneak Peek for the R.'s :)

He is so, so precious with those big, sparkly eyes!!

Enjoy your sneak peek! I was so excited to get it ready for you that I did it after I got home from work this morning, while my 2 sweethearts finished sleeping and I waited for my bed to be vacated. ;-)

It was a lovely way to wind down from a hectic night...



If you can get 15 different folks to comment on this blog post, I'll gift you with a 5x7 print of your choice!

I can't wait to see how much he's grown when I see him again at the first of the year...
Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

MY PRECIOUS,PRECIOUS NEPHEW!! You have grown and changed so much over the past 4 mths-and you know how much your Aunt B is a "sucker" for pictures!! You did so good! You are so beautiful!!
I Love You, Aunt B

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures that capture that cute smile and accent those long eyelashes. Love that precious little grandson.
Gran B

SarahB said...

I love your pictures! I can't wait to see you November. I love you so much!
Aunt Sarah