September 26, 2007

Fresh Faces of Fall Contest

Fall is almost here...let's start it off with a contest!

I'm looking for some fresh faces, and I need your help!
Send me a picture of your child, being his/her very cutest, and I will choose both a boy and a girl winner from the entries received.

Here are the rules...
*send a picture of your child (age 12 and under) via email to amanda@westhartphotography.com, along with a short description about some of the things that make your child so great :)
*the picture must be received by November 30, 2007
*the picture must NOT be a professional portrait, but one that you/your friends/your family has taken
*only one picture may be entered per child

And here is the prize...
* A FREE photo session (value $100)
* FREE package of one pose, including an 8x10, 2 5x7's and 8 wallets

In addition, the winners' photos will be featured in many of my marketing materials for 2008.

So let's see those Fresh Faces!

No comments: